WE ARE RECRUITING
Job Title: Senior Metallurgist
The position is full-time and permanent.
The position will report to the Chief Metallurgist and you will be expected to lead and support a team of Mets and Technicians, providing technical guidance, support and training. Personnel management, organisational, communication and reporting skills will therefore all be essential in the role and you will need to contribute coherently and effectively to management team discussions. The role will include project delivery, consultancy and potential on-site visits, client liaison and key account management as well as business and service development. Visiting clients and other travel will be necessary.
Grinding Solutions has ambitious growth plans and the role will offer an exciting opportunity to input in to the business strategy to enable future growth.
Senior Metallurgist Key Criteria:
- Extensive mineral processing experience
- Excellent technical background
- Strong technical report writing and problem solving skills
- Extensive experience in project delivery and project management
- Experience managing a team
- Good leadership and team working skills are essential
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally
- Ability to effectively communicate and execute cross-functional projects and initiatives through different levels and functions in the business
- Passion for continuous business improvement and ensuring a safe working environment
- Decision making skills
- Ability to be innovative and problem solving
- Ability to teach and mentor others
- Excellent key account management skills
- Belief in our core values
Our future growth plans will provide opportunities for those of our team who are ambitious and hard working with a passion for the business and providing technical excellence.
- Relevant academic qualifications
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Available for international travel
- Hold a valid driving licence
About the Company
Grinding Solutions Ltd is a consultative company specialising in Mining and Minerals, our offices and Laboratories are based in Tresillian Business Park in Truro.
What to do if you are interested
Please submit any enquiries or your CV and cover e-mail to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact us on 01872 223331.