To enable metallurgy predictions earlier on in exploration projects, Grinding Solutions have developed a number of geometallurgical tools. These tools rely solely on image analysis of scanning electron microscope data, meaning that no laboratory testing is required and the simulations can even be ‘piggy-backed’ onto development of a geological model.
The key services we offer are:
- Sampling estimations through bootstrap analysis
- Grind size prediction using Voronoi tessellations
- Variability prediction based on stochastic modelling
- Grade-recovery curve estimation at different grind sizes
- Mineral deportment studies at different grind sizes
By considering metallurgical behaviour of ores earlier in an exploration project, you may be able to realise the following benefits:
- Informed decision-making on drilling targets to enable better resource delineation
- Optimised shareholder value through better allocation of financial and other resources
- Focused and informed metallurgical scoping test work
If these services are of interest to you, or if you have other, more bespoke requirements, then please feel free to get in touch.